Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oh Hell Yes


The same rumor has turned up in enough different places that it appears to be all but certain: this fall, Team Ico will be releasing remastered PS3 versions of both Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.

Long have I awaited this news, considering that those are two of the only indespensable classics that I haven't yet played. I wanted to take a moment to express my enthusiasm.

Hooooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

Okay, glad I got that out of my system. I know more than I'd like to about Shadow, particularly the ending revelation, but I know very little about Ico beyond its basic setup. But I am so looking forward to finally seeing what both games are all about, particularly in anticipation of The Last Guardian. If the rumors are true, it'll easily be the best gaming news I've heard in a long while.

1 comments:

TheFinn said...

Oh, hell yes - indeed!

ICO is one of only two games I've ever re-bought because I regretted unloading it when I finished it. Playing it again on the PS3 will be magical. I never played Shadow, though - so I'll enjoy that for the first time, too!