Saturday, September 11, 2010

PAX 2010 Expo Hall Slideshow

It's hard to believe a full week has gone by since the opening day of Pax. I speak just for myself, of course, but I had the sort of time that can only be properly expressed via a Patrick Swayze dance number (except replace the dancing and swooning with cosplay and whiskey, which are better anyway).

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the first of several slideshows:


This city just isn't the same without you, Paxites. Although it is nice not to have to wait five years for the bathroom, I would happily trade for just one more day. Additional slideshows are impending, stay tuned!

UPDATE: It has been brought to my attention that this slideshow seems not to want to work properly in both Safari and Chrome. Firefox appears to be fine, so use that if you can. No word yet on IE. If Firefox is not an option for you, here is the original set.

ANOTHER UPDATE: I think I fixed it. Feel free to verify via comments that I am not hallucinating my own photostream. Cheers!
blog comments powered by Disqus