Tuesday, September 7, 2010

PAX Photos: Part 1 of Very Many

So, look. It's like 2:30 in the morning, and we all know that any of us who've managed to log even one sleep cycle per night over the past three or four nights are probably the same jerks who rolled up late each morning and tried to cut in line.

I shot over a thousand photos total (if you were harassed by a semi-grumpy ginger with a camera and stompy boots, there are probably shots of you. Because that ginger was me) and a huge ton of them will be organized into several concisely-themed and well-ordered galleries. Yes, I will have one entirely devoted to cosplay, there are hundreds of crowd shots, demos, and some very amusing photobombs. However, it's late, and sleep is very important. People do hallucinate after going without for too long. Either that, or my dog is ACTUALLY sending Morse Code messages with her snores. (To be honest, I don't think you're hallucinating - ed.) Man, I really ramble on a lot when I'm exhausted. I bet that was really annoying for Kirk and Dan.

Anyway. After the break, a few photos:







The rest will be posted here in some form or another, but do feel free to check my flickr in the mean time, because I have unlimited storage, dammit. And these sweet memories gotta live somewhere.
blog comments powered by Disqus